Hello peoples, LuAnn usually does her thing on here but since she is busy as can be with her schoolwork these days you will be seeing a lot more of my handy work. LuAnn is now in the 34th week of her pregnancy and she is doing so great! She can be very uncomfortable and not having a great time sometimes but she takes it all in stride. She is already one great mama and we look forward to being able to prove it. Friday night we pulled out our cloth diaper setup and tried out a few of many many folds and practiced on the teddy bear. Cloth Diapers are a little intimidating for me since theres a few parts to the setup and all need to go well to cover those big messes. I am glad that LuAnn decided to go the route since we will be saving money and also being way more eco friendly. Also we practiced the DUDU swaddle wrap. It took some tries for me but LuAnn nailed it first shot and helped me further. I have read an entire book on how to calm a unhappy baby and a proper swaddle is the number one tool. These activities obviously got me even more excited for little man to arrive and it is too far away. Saturday I was on a mission to get the car seat mounted into the car properly. I wanted the seat in the center of the rear seat but the anchors are just an inch out of reach in the center seat. So using the shoulder belt it works, but it moves slightly and is sloppy in my opinion. Putting the car seat on the side passenger it mounts on both sides of the latch anchor system and it a lot more snug. Good stuff, now onto the adjustments of the baby carrier itself. I Went though the entire manual and adjusted the straps and sized it for when he gets older and then set it back just so I know how it all works. Not a bad start, classes don't start for a month so in the event we run into any surprises in the next 6 weeks I want to be somewhat prepared. We can't wait to meet you, every day we think about you and can't wait to give our best to you!






No comments:
Post a Comment