It's been such a long time since our last post, it kinda gives you a pretty good idea of how rough this school semester was.
A few things have happened since "boating enthusiasts" but I think most of them were covered on thebikepedalingginger.com.
Right now we are in the process of finishing up our christmas shopping, my last final exam is on friday and then the 27th we are going to Chile for some much needed vacations.
Brandon has never been to my country and does not speak the language and it's been a very long time since I left my country, it's going to be a lot of fun.
the only down side to this is of course our Bowie/Bentley withdrawals, it's going to be 2 long weeks without them :(
I think i have been awake for about 38-40 hrs today and my mind is still busy from all the studying that i put it thru in the last 3 days.
i can't wait for my system to go back to normal.
we are still loving our little house in the country and feel so lucky and grateful everyday for such commodities, we can finally relax and no worry about disrespectful neighbors and paper-thin walls from an apartment complex.
I have a huge to do list for tomorrow and i should probably "get in the envelope" as my dad would say :)
here are some random pics from fall 2011


Hahaha I love these pups!! i miss them. Bowie looks so pissed in that picture... "Really mom?? you are making me wear this?"
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys have a great time in Chile. It really is a much needed vacation for you guys!
We need to find a way to come see you guys.
agreed
ReplyDelete