Thursday, December 31, 2009

here comes 2010!!!




First of all….some deep thoughts...
I am so grateful for a wonderful 2009,
It was a year full of amazing experiences
some rough and sad times and some
precious new memories; the lost of our precious
Ziggy Stardust, finding Bowie Stardust,
and later on Bentley Stardust the baptism of Brandon,
Our wedding, amazing getaways, deciding to move to CT,
my new family, good grades, good jobs,
my family, our friends and everything else
make me the happiest person. Thank you 2009!
                      

                             The SECRET for 2010
A new year is just a few hrs away, Brandon is working and we’re not sure when he’ll be getting off. We will start off the New Year traveling (we are going to Connecticut to visit Brandon’s family) not bad huh?
So here it is my little “vision board” for my dearest 2010, these are the things that I will get, I will do, and I can already taste, and that I am already grateful for:
-I am so happy and grateful now that my husband and I have gone to Ethiopia to help those in need
-I am so happy and grateful now that I got into UCONN
-I am so happy and grateful now that we have our patriarchal blessings
-I am so happy and grateful now that Brandon has the priesthood
-I am so happy and grateful now that we are an eternal family
-I am so happy and grateful now that I finished school
-I am so happy and grateful now that Brandon’s figured out his career
-I am so happy and grateful now that we have a house with a yard for our doggies
-I am so happy and grateful now that I am in the best shape of my life
-I am so happy and grateful now that money comes easily and quickly
-I am so happy and grateful now that I went to the windrivers with my husband
-I am so happy and grateful now that I climbed mountain timpanogos
-I am so happy and grateful now that I am ready to be a mom.
For all these things and all the many more that are yet to come I can’t wait for 2010, I hope to inspire my loved ones to believe in the secret to life. Just for fun I took a look at my posting for 2009 and I was amazed to see that everything on my list was accomplished, and many other wonderful things that I never even dreamed of, thank you Heavenly Father for everything.

2 comments:

  1. aw.. perfect!! except you did forget to mention how happy and grateful you are to be present at the time of your best friends baby.. haha.. hope you will really be here before you move to conn. I love your vision board list.. youve inspired me to make my own! haha.. love you!! have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LuAnn, me encanto leer esto!
    Que hermosas metas y experiencias se viene para ustedes este 2010.
    Les deseamos lo mejor, hoy y siempre.

    Galla, q bakan q van a ir a Africa, tremenda experiencia!!
    Cuando te cambias a CT?
    Nosotros estamos a mitad de camino, asi q si vienen en auto pasen a dormir y descansar a nuestra casa!

    Cariños!

    ReplyDelete